Discussion Forum

Can I register for my home address to GST?

Yes, you cannot register to your home address for GST. There are many ways you can register for your GST in your home address, such as INSTASPACES. Avanta, Vatike, Awfis etc. These are the GST record provider in your home address. INSTASPACES are one of them.

If you do not get the GST registration, prices start at 1000 / month. For this purpose, you can register this site commercially in GST's virtual office address. For rent, simply have a rental agreement in the name of your business and proof of owner's ownership - which will make electricity or water bill.

Please note that if you plan to make a new rental agreement, the business owner will attract 18% GST.Yes you can register with GST from your home address, but there is a capture.You need to get a commercial license to open your current account and the current bank account is important for the GST

In the end you can also get the franchise for your home address. But the process and time involved will increase.Yes ... you may not be in trouble. Like a service tax regime, you can register for a home address, as well as a home address in  [url=https://123gst.com/gst-registration/documents-for-gst]GST Returns Filing[/url]

Yes, if you do business from your home or if you go home on the GST register at your home address.The business must be registered through your policy place. You can also add the business's extra space in the GST registration form.

So, if you have done your business from your home. Continue.

Yes definitely. If you have your proper documents, you can register your home address with your home address. One of my customers has registered GST with her home address.

Leave A Comment Please Login

Comments(0)

Be the first to comment.